Wednesday, May 18, 2011

so....what exactly am I doing here?

i love that this feels like an online journal, which is why i blog at all
i want to remember all of this
every miserable morning
every tiny flutter
every thought of the life growing inside me
i want to remember it in this very public way, because i know my journey is outside of ordinary
i have had 3 beautiful homebirths
and I am planning on having this one at home as well
i can truly believe in the beauty and safety of this amazing life event
that i am so blessed to be a part of because i've experienced it
i wish every woman shared a unique story that was beautiful
but not all of them are
when i realized that there were more sad stories then empowering,inspiring, beautiful ones
i decided to become a doula, and now i am a homebith midwifery student as well
so that one birth at a time
i can help women and families have beautiful births
now that you know a teensy bit about me....
this blog is going to be straightforward and honest,
i may whine, i may have mood swings, I may post controversial/confrontational articles and links about birth
but i'd love it if you'd join me, and my hope is that someone somewhere will find some inspiration or encouragement to find their voice as a woman, and have a bella birth story as well

2 comments:

  1. Great page, so beautiful! Looking forward to following along-- how do I subscribe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea lol Not very good at this. I think its a gadget I have to add. I'll check it out. Thank you for being my first follower!!

    ReplyDelete